Full Stack Developer Auckland / Digital visionary
Work at the bleeding edge of digital tech at one of the most creative and innovative ad agencies in the world. Our client is looking for full stack dev to work on 'never-been-done-before' initiatives for their clients, both local and global.
You have a passion for solving problems, architecting outstandingly creative solutions for the web, iOS, Android or something else entirely.
You have experience across modern web-development technologies, cloud infrastructure and a passion for experimenting with new APIs, tech or gadgets.
These skills are essential if you want to apply
• PHP - Experience with Laravel (or similar: CodeIgniter, Zend etc)
• Wordpress, Drupal (or something similar).
• Nodejs - Hapi, Express, Koa (or something similar)
• Frontend tools knowledge (e.g. NPM Scripts, Webpack, Grunt etc.)
• SOAP and REST-based API integration
• Knowledge of common design patterns and when/how to use them
• Working knowledge of databases and SQL Server
• Developing across the full stack when needed, using PHP7 and SQL (LAMP stack)
• Experience with CMS platforms, preferably Drupal and Wordpress
• Comfortable using Git
• Great written and verbal communication skills
• Supporting, mentoring and working with other developers, including direct involvement in the delivery of code as part of the team.
These skills are not essential and can be learnt.
• Adobe Experience Manager
• Hardware development - think Arduino
• Experienced within an Agile environment and familiar with related methodologies
• Continuous integration and deployment - Jira/Git - Github & Bitbucket/Travis-CI desirable/Asana (and/or something similar).
• Building and monitoring scalable project in AWS, Google Cloud (or similar - Digital Ocean, Azure) SilverStripe
• Ability to author technical documentation that can be easily understood by others
• Automated testing experience
• Jira/Github/Asana (and/or something similar)
They are one of the best advertising and communications in the world, which is home to some of the world's creative, innovative and forward-thinking people you'll ever have the pleasure to meet. The culture is warm and welcoming, where a good work/life balance is supported by staff initiatives and programmes. You'll be surrounded by people like you, who're driven to do what's never been done before.
To apply for this brilliant opportunity, please click Apply via Email quoting reference #6177 or contact John Darby or Andy Sive. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Senior Consultant - Creative
mobile 021 622 661 firstname.lastname@example.org
Director and Business Consultant
mobile +64 21 735 655 email@example.com
Apply via Email
Sign up and we'll email you when suitable positions become available. Register.
3rdeye email newsletter
Sign up to our monthly newsletter to receive featured jobs and candidates, articles, salary information, training opportunities, and industry news. Register.