Opportunity knocks…Senior Digital Media Manager needed for Sydney agency
The role will oversee delivery of digital campaigns while managing a small team. You will be responsible for driving digital campaign excellence, and delivering market leading media and technology partner engagement. You will collaborate with the integrated planning team to define the role of digital channels in meeting campaign objectives, ensuring digital innovation and best practice are central to our approach.
Required skills and experience:
● 4+ years' experience in digital media in an agency environment; 2+ years' experience in leading, managing and developing direct reports.
● Strong digital marketplace knowledge and understanding of what drives successful campaign outcomes.
● Passion for and hands on experience in executing multi-channel digital campaigns across social, programmatic and direct publisher engagements.
● Ability to drive projects from conception to completion; project management experience.
● Confident in presenting and articulating digital solutions.
● Desirable platform experience: Facebook Ads Manager, The Trade Desk, Google DV360, Google Ads, Campaign Manager, Google Tag Manager, TikTok, LinkedIn.
This is growing independent media agency located in Sydney. They offer a dynamic, flexible and energetic working environment that rewards hard work and success. This is a great opportunity to grow your career in a supportive positive environment while giving you the challenge to work with some of the most influential organisations and clients within the Australian market
If this sounds like you, please click Apply via Email quoting reference #6838.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please note that you must have the right to work in Australia to be considered for this role.
For a full list of 3rdeye roles, please visit www.3rdeye.co.nz
Senior Consultant and Certified LEGO® Serious Play® Facilitator
mobile +64 21 467 499 email@example.com
Nicole van den Berg
mobile +64 21 0276 6281 firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply via Email
Sign up and we'll email you when suitable positions become available. Register.
3rdeye email newsletter
Sign up to our monthly newsletter to receive featured jobs and candidates, articles, salary information, training opportunities, and industry news. Register.