Wanted: Digitally focused Media Senior Account Manager ready to take the plunge into a Strategic Media Manager opportunity.
You will have 4 or more years' experience in media planning and buying with a strong digital component for this role. The Strategic Media Manager plays a key strategic role in client relationships and works closely with all internal team members but also has the skills to get in and get the work done. You will be primarily responsible for the day-to-day preparation, management and implementation of client media plans. It is essential that you possess great relationship skills, both internally and externally.
You are ready to step up into an integral role in an agency that will allow your continued growth in media planning and account management.
You will have:
- A tertiary qualification related to the industry
- Strong analytic and numeric reasoning skills
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation skills and be an enthusiastic team player
- A comprehensive knowledge of working knowledge of Pegasus, Symphony, Comscore, DV360, AdWords, Google Analytics, Roy Morgan, Panorama, Nielsen and other media/digital/metrics software
- New Zealand agency experience
If this sounds like you, send your CV to email@example.com quoting Ref 6552 or click on the ''Apply via Email' button.
Please note: Due to Covid-19, applicants will only be considered who are either NZ Citizens, Permanent Residents or already in NZ with a valid working visa to apply for this position.
For a full list of 3rdeye roles, please visit www.3rdeye.co.nz.
Senior Consultant and Certified LEGO® Serious Play® Facilitator
mobile +64 21 467 499 firstname.lastname@example.org
Director and Certified LEGO® Serious Play® Consultant
mobile +64 21 735 655 email@example.com
Apply via Email
Sign up and we'll email you when suitable positions become available. Register.
3rdeye email newsletter
Sign up to our monthly newsletter to receive featured jobs and candidates, articles, salary information, training opportunities, and industry news. Register.