Here's is your next gig...Junior Copywriter needed asap!
You will love ideas and be inspired by every platform. Be hungry to do 'the next big thing'.
You'll be a creative person whose intuition leads you to exciting places. Above all you will be positive, solutions focused and have the passion to create great work.
• Strong copywriting skills across all mediums.
• You must be passionate and dedicated to creativity in advertising.
• A positive attitude toward solving unusual problems in collaborative ways.
• Articulate writing skills with excellent attention to detail
• Strong presentation skills
• The ability to quickly absorb and retain brands tone-of-voice and guidelines
Based in Auckland CBD in primo offices, this agency has a great vibe and supportive culture. This is an opportunity not to be missed for an adventurous, ambitious and grounded junior copywriter.
If you think this sounds like you, please click Apply via Email quoting reference #6849
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please note that due to COVID border restrictions you must currently be living in and have the right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
For a full list of 3rdeye roles, please visit www.3rdeye.co.nz
Senior Consultant and Certified LEGO® Serious Play® Facilitator
mobile +64 21 467 499 firstname.lastname@example.org
Nicole van den Berg
mobile +64 21 0276 6281 email@example.com
Apply via Email
Sign up and we'll email you when suitable positions become available. Register.
3rdeye email newsletter
Sign up to our monthly newsletter to receive featured jobs and candidates, articles, salary information, training opportunities, and industry news. Register.