Dream Senior Creative role right here…Contract Content Director needed ASAP!
Here is a brilliant chance for a Senior Creative with an amazing and award-winning copywriting background to take on this contract role for approximately six months. This is an exceptional opportunity to work on global brands Google and YouTube right here in Auckland
Your experience/book will portray your brilliant creative, proven experience across all channels.
You must have a proven track record of ATL, BTL, B2B and B2C.
- Be able to concept and write a film treatment, but also edit a long-form article, write copy for social assets and concept experiential ideas
- Come from a copy/editorial background – this role is not for an Art Director background.
- Have a minimum of 5-7 years experience working in influential content roles, ideally with senior experience
- Have experience leading relationships with senior clients
- Be comfortable leading on projects, inspiring creative departments and has experience of managing other team members
- Have agency experience – ideally both below and above the line. This could be a creative agency, content agency, ad agency, or with one consultancy
- Could also have experience within journalism, ideally editing magazines and/or websites
- Be comfortable creating below-the-line B2B content (thought leadership, articles) as above-the-line consumer campaigns
- Be strategically minded and work well with planning and strategy teams to build ideas from strong insights
- Understand the worlds of tech and B2B marketing and is interested in and passionate about tech
- Are comfortable with a fast-paced environment, tight deadlines and challenging briefs and working remotely
If you are an established and renowned Creative Director, with an outstanding book packed with world-class campaigns, then we'd love to chat.
This is an international integrated creative agency with an opportunity of a lifetime for the right senior person to work on fast growth brands in a contract role. You will be responsible for creating a wide and diverse range of global, omnichannel, through-the-line content and creative for two of the world's biggest brands.
Speak to us in confidence if this opportunity if your experience meets the brief, please click Apply via Email quoting reference #6680.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For a full list of 3rdeye roles, please visit www.3rdeye.co.nz
Director and Certified LEGO® Serious Play® Consultant
mobile +64 21 735 655 email@example.com
Senior Consultant and Certified LEGO® Serious Play® Facilitator
mobile +64 21 467 499 firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply via Email
Sign up and we'll email you when suitable positions become available. Register.
3rdeye email newsletter
Sign up to our monthly newsletter to receive featured jobs and candidates, articles, salary information, training opportunities, and industry news. Register.