Creative Director – Integrated Full Service Agency - Auckland
Have you hit the preverbal “glass ceiling” and wanting that next challenger but have no idea where it could be….. Read on!
Our client is looking for a Creative Director to help them build an agency for the future. It will be on your shoulders to build a world-class creative offering. You will be inspirational, respected, acknowledged, and will be a “can do - will do” human. Experience in thru-the-line and retail campaigns would be an advantage, but not essential.
You will be responsible for building/working with the creatives, creating amazing customer experiences and journeys through integrated campaigns including retail.
• You will produce & craft original and usable concepts.
• Contribute to the development of brand and marketing strategies.
• Manage the overall output of the Creative Department. Inspire and motivate the creative team to exceed client expectations.
• Promote continual improvement and actively contribute to a culture of innovation, excellence and accountability.
• Manage the creative staff and review staff members' performance
• Grow new business, participate in pitches and develop solid client relationships.
• Drive the collaborative efforts between the agencies client service, strategy, creative, media and technology departments.
• Assist the Managing Director to create, communicate, and implement the agency's vision, mission, and overall direction.
You will be conceptual – ideally, but not essentially, from an Art Direction background, you will come from having a firm foundation in communication agencies with 6+ years' experience in a creative leadership role. This does not necessarily have to be in a CD role. You will also have a comprehensive knowledge of new technologies and platforms.
This Auckland based agency is well-established and in growth-mode, working with some of NZ's best known FMCG brands. This is a truly full service integrated creative agency. A collective mix of skills, experience, ideas and know-how.
If you think this sounds like you, please click Apply via Email quoting reference #6507. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that due to COVID border restrictions you must currently be living in and have the right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
For a full list of 3rdeye roles, please visit www.3rdeye.co.nz.
Director and Certified LEGO® Serious Play® Consultant
mobile +64 21 735 655 email@example.com
Senior Consultant and Certified LEGO® Serious Play® Facilitator
mobile +64 21 467 499 firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply via Email
Sign up and we'll email you when suitable positions become available. Register.
3rdeye email newsletter
Sign up to our monthly newsletter to receive featured jobs and candidates, articles, salary information, training opportunities, and industry news. Register.