This is your chance to build the agency you've always wanted to work at!
We are looking for a Creative Partner to take an equity share and co-management role in this Auckland-based communications agency. You will be jointly involved in growing this brand in the Auckland market.
Your agency will be backed up by a full service integrated creative agency group, with international support.
You will be responsible for:
- Building a creative team.
- Contributing to the development of brand and marketing strategies.
- Managing the overall output of the creative department.
- Inspiring and motivating your team to exceed client expectations.
- Promoting continual improvement and actively contributing to a culture of innovation, excellence and accountability.
- Managing the creative staff and reviewing performance.
- Growing new business and participating in pitches as required.
- Managing the client relationship for all things related to creative.
- Assisting your business partner to create, communicate, and implement the agency's vision, mission, and overall direction.
You will be conceptual (ideally, but not essentially, from an Art Direction/Design background). You will come from having a firm foundation in communication agencies with experience in a creative leadership role, although not necessarily in a Creative Director role. You will also have a comprehensive knowledge of new technologies and platforms.
Leadership is a core part of this role. You'll be starting this agency team from the ground up (with the help of a Managing/Strategic Partner), so you'll need to draw on your experience with team leadership, structures and growth plans to build a great group of people around you.
You'll work with your business partner to drive collaboration between your team members and other agencies within the wider Group.
If the thought of running your own agency (backed up by a strong, existing agency brand name) appeals to you, please get in touch with us today by clicking Apply via Email quoting reference #6501. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please note that due to COVID border restrictions you must currently be living in and have the right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
For a full list of 3rdeye roles, please visit www.3rdeye.co.nz.
Director and Certified LEGO® Serious Play® Consultant
mobile +64 21 735 655 firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment Consultant and Certified LEGO® Serious Play® Coordinator
mobile +64 22 037 2792 email@example.com
Apply via Email
Sign up and we'll email you when suitable positions become available. Register.
3rdeye email newsletter
Sign up to our monthly newsletter to receive featured jobs and candidates, articles, salary information, training opportunities, and industry news. Register.