Creative Partner – Integrated Full Service Agency - Auckland
This dynamic member of a fast-growing network is looking for an exciting 'up and comer' to join the leadership team and help build an agency to be envied.
This is your chance to help build the agency you've always wanted to work at. You''re a rising star who values results over chasing awards. You're inspirational, respected, acknowledged, positive.
You will be responsible for building/working with a creative team that can create beautiful customer experiences and journeys through integrated campaigns and digital products.
• Contribute to the development of brand and marketing strategies.
• Manage the overall output of the Creative Department. Inspire and motivate creative teams to exceed client expectations.
• Promote continual improvement and actively contribute to a culture of innovation, excellence and accountability.
• Manage the creative staff and review staff members' performance
• Grow new business, participate in pitches and develop solid client relationships.
• You will be responsible for managing the client relationship for all things related to creative.
• Drive the collaborative efforts between the agencies client service, strategy, creative, and technology departments.
• Assist the two other partners to create, communicate, and implement the organization's vision, mission, and overall direction.
You will be conceptual – ideally, but not essentially, from an Art Direction background, you will come from having a firm foundation in communication agencies with 6+ years' experience in a creative leadership role, although not necessarily in CD role. You will also have a comprehensive knowledge of new technologies and platforms.
This is a truly full service integrated creative agency, with massive international support. A collective mix of skills, experience, ideas and know-how. Based in Auckland, they create brands, campaigns and digital platforms that help their clients grow.
To find out more call John Darby or Andy Sive in confidence, send your portfolio and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job Ref. #6178
Senior Consultant - Creative
mobile 021 622 661 email@example.com
Director and Business Consultant
mobile +64 21 735 655 firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply via Email
Sign up and we'll email you when suitable positions become available. Register.
3rdeye email newsletter
Sign up to our monthly newsletter to receive featured jobs and candidates, articles, salary information, training opportunities, and industry news. Register.