Have you hit the preverbal “glass ceiling” and wanting that next challenger but have no idea where it could be…..read on!
Our client is looking for a Creative Director to help them build an agency for the future. It will be on your shoulders to build a world-class creative offering whilst managing client relationships on behalf of the creative team. You will be a rising star in the industry, inspirational, respected, acknowledged, positive and inspirational.
You will be responsible for building/working with a creative team that can create beautiful customer experiences and journeys through integrated campaigns and digital products.
• You will produce & craft original and usable concepts and art direction in response to creative and strategic briefs.
• Contribute to the development of brand and marketing strategies.
• Manage the overall output of the Creative Department. Inspire and motivate creative teams to exceed client expectations.
• Promote continual improvement and actively contribute to a culture of innovation, excellence and accountability.
• Manage the creative staff and review staff members' performance
• Grow new business, participate in pitches and develop solid client relationships.
• You will be responsible for managing the client relationship for all things related to creative.
• Drive the collaborative efforts between the agencies client service, strategy, creative, and technology departments.
• Assist the CEO to create, communicate, and implement the organization's vision, mission, and overall direction.
You will be conceptual – ideally, but not essentially, from an Art Direction background, you will come from having a firm foundation in communication agencies with 6+ years' experience in a creative leadership role, although not necessarily in CD role. You will also have a comprehensive knowledge of new technologies and platforms.
This is a truly full service integrated creative agency. A collective mix of skills, experience, ideas and know-how. Based in Auckland, they create brands, campaigns and digital platforms that help their clients grow.
To find out more call Andy Sive in confidence on +6421735655, send your portfolio along with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job Ref. #6101
Director and Business Consultant
mobile +64 21 735 655 email@example.com
Apply via Email
Sign up and we'll email you when suitable positions become available. Register.
3rdeye email newsletter
Sign up to our monthly newsletter to receive featured jobs and candidates, articles, salary information, training opportunities, and industry news. Register.