This is an opportunity for a business development superstar to work with SMEs in the digital marketing space.
• $60K to $90K base plus uncapped commission potential. Base earnings will depend on proven experience selling services in this industry.
• Intermediate to senior level with proven sales experience, sales sensibility, commercial acumen, and an ability to understand both the B2B and B2C sales processes.
• Your sales ability will include a mix of spotting opportunities, lead generation, cold calling, networking, and growing revenue from existing clients.
• You'll be used to meeting sales targets and KPIs.
• You'll be selling web development and digital marketing offering (including SEO, SEM, Google AdWords, inbound marketing, keyword research, social media marketing, and mobile marketing), therefore experience with these types of services is essential.
• You'll have the ability to build solid and genuine relationships with marketers, company executives, and business owners.
• It will be beneficial to have an existing network of NZ contacts, so it's imperative that you are already living and working in New Zealand, with an in-depth understanding of the New Zealand business scene. You must hold a valid New Zealand visa for this role.
• Location of work: North Shore, Auckland.
Our client is a well-established website design and digital marketing agency. They are passionate about delivering excellent, tangible results for their clients throughout New Zealand.
If you think this sounds like you, please click Apply via Email quoting reference #6192. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Due to the nature of the client and the business offering, you must be entitled to work in (and currently working in) NZ to be considered for this role.
Senior Consultant - Client Service and Digital Marketing
mobile +64 21 050 2507 firstname.lastname@example.org
Director and Business Consultant
mobile +64 21 735 655 email@example.com
Apply via Email
Sign up and we'll email you when suitable positions become available. Register.
3rdeye email newsletter
Sign up to our monthly newsletter to receive featured jobs and candidates, articles, salary information, training opportunities, and industry news. Register.