Don't wait for tomorrow…Auckland fully integrated agency needs a talented Digital Strategist.
Do you have a can-do attitude and have great hands-on experience that has given you a solid understanding of developing web performance and digital optimisation? You relish the challenges of a diverse digital media landscape and have the ambition to be part of a team dedicated to driving effectiveness through creativity. This role has a strong emphasis on technical SEO, User Experience and Conversion Rate Optimisation. You will have a solid foundation for making recommendations on how to make our customers' online experiences optimal. Your confident and outgoing personality will shine through with your ability to present to clients with ease. Excellent attention to detail and time management are also essential and above all, a desire and willingness to learn and grow.
• A background in SEO, research and data – SEO software – MOZ, AHREF, SEM RUSH and browser plug in's
• Considerable experience of CRO including methodologies including experiment design, hypothesis creation and basic statistics
• Experience of UX, UI design
• Familiar with additional analytics' packages such as Google Tag Manager, Search Console and Hotjar & Yandex
• Experience in using reporting / BI data visualisation tools and Marketing Automation tools
• Data management - Excel to an advanced level (vLookups, Pivot Tables, IF functions)
• Understanding of a variety of CMS systems
• Good knowledge and understanding of the digital media marketplace & trends
This creative-led agency is your chance to be along for the digital ride. Located in the heart of the city, this mid-weight agency has a strong creative flair along with big aspirations for themselves, their clients and employees. The opportunity awaits to be an integral part of this journey that will add immense value to your career.
If this sounds like you, don't delay! Send your CV to email@example.com quoting job Ref. #6482, or simply click Apply via Email.
Senior Consultant - Media
mobile +64 21 467 499 firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply via Email
Sign up and we'll email you when suitable positions become available. Register.
3rdeye email newsletter
Sign up to our monthly newsletter to receive featured jobs and candidates, articles, salary information, training opportunities, and industry news. Register.