Wellington - Senior Copy Writer- Internal Agency
• Looking to move from agency to client-side? Then look to join this up and coming internal agency.
• Work for one of NZ’s top tech performers.
• Develop maintain & promote styles and standards for copy requirements across the companies broad variety of work. Write, review, edit and proofread a wide range of copy to project deadlines.
• Deliverables include web copy, eDMs, blogs, articles, surveys, ads, presentations, sales proposals, reference guides, annual reports, and award applications.
• You’ll be responsible for web content quality including structure, organisation, language and user focus.
• Join the tide of creatives joining the tech industry.
• And a company that's driven by helping millions of small businesses do their work beautifully.
• Work with award winning creatives with years of experience in NZ's top agencies, plus collaborate with other tech creative shops like Facebook and Google.
• Work/life balance a reality.
If the above sounds like you, give Clinton a call on +6421442295 and send your CV/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref. #5447, or click the "Apply via Email" button.
To be considered for this role, you must have the right to live and work in New Zealand. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Recruitment Specialist - Creative
mobile +64 21 442 295 email@example.com
Apply via Email
Signup and we'll email you when suitable positions become available. Register.