2021 is just around the corner… Experienced Senior Copywriter required for maternity cover contract.
This is a brilliant chance to take on a Senior Copywriting gig for approximately 7 months (January or February 2021 start date). You will be working the agency key client– so your exceptional creative agency experience will enable you to hit the ground running and take on this role with confidence and enthusiasm.
Your work will show that you have a great understanding of working across all channels, be conceptually strong, and be passionate about doing great creative. You must be a senior agency writer at present with at least 5 years' experience within an advertising agency.
You will be competent in the following:
- Leading, managing and encouraging the team to think creatively and support in the delivery of projects to scope and based on the requirements.
- To ensure that the copy product is market-leading and overtime pushes the boundaries of where design, ideas and technology intersect.
- To work with clients to raise the creative standard of their brands digital and customer experience.
- Ensuring the focus on the user experience and journey for where the user is going on their journey – pushing the idea and ensuring all elements have been delivered.
- Any Financial client experience will be an advantage, but not essential.
This Auckland based multinational agency has a great track record of delivering outstanding creative work that pushes the boundaries of their clients.
This agency is well known for their strong company culture, a great buzzing atmosphere, happy employees and a very experienced management team. If you thrive on effective communication, love creative story-telling - we're looking for you.
If you think this sounds like you, please click Apply via Email quoting reference #6527.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please note that due to COVID border restrictions you must currently be living in and have the right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
For a full list of 3rdeye roles, please visit www.3rdeye.co.nz.
Senior Consultant and Certified LEGO® Serious Play® Facilitator
mobile +64 21 467 499 firstname.lastname@example.org
Director and Certified LEGO® Serious Play® Consultant
mobile +64 21 735 655 email@example.com
Apply via Email
Sign up and we'll email you when suitable positions become available. Register.
3rdeye email newsletter
Sign up to our monthly newsletter to receive featured jobs and candidates, articles, salary information, training opportunities, and industry news. Register.